Magic EdTech's accessibility testing solutions use a combination of automated and manual testing to discover gaps in accessibility of platforms and content. Our accessibility consultants can help you develop your accessibility compliance roadmap, develop quality plans, and execute accessibility testing of your platforms and content.
- Get access to our advisory services that bring industry best practices, proven methodologies, and technologies to build your accessibility strategy.
- Define a roadmap for compliance with our accessibility consultants. Create detailed plans to execute testing, and prepare teams for remediation cycles using our proven guidelines.
- Train your testing teams on accessibility with the help of our certified consultants.
- Get your platforms and products tested via a combination of automation tools and a team of accessibility experts.
- Testing teams go beyond the usual testing and provide recommendations on remediation required for any gaps identified.
- Get your development teams to understand accessibility gaps via training sessions so future development will achieve better quality outcomes.
- We audit your products and certify them to help with your sales and marketing efforts.
- Get VPAT reports for your products from our certified accessibility consultants.
- Create ACC&R forms and convert to VPAT reports for your products.
- Get your products tested to obtain 508 and WCAG 2.1 A, AA, and AAA compliance statements. Converting VPAT into WCAG 2.1 Compliance Report.
- Blend of manual and automation testing
- 29% test coverage of WCAG Guidelines through our automated solution
- 20% cheaper pricing through our reusable frameworks
Differently Abled Testers
- Testers who are differently abled with experience of accessibility testing
- Association with non-profit organizations that participate in testing initiatives
- US-based experts
- Certified pool of accessibility professionals
- Seek consulting for strategy and remediation from the same team
Irresistible content is all around us. Your learning content should be no different.
It's what people expect and what they deserve.