Quality Assurance Engineer
Aa a software quality assurance (QA) engineer monitors every phase of the development process to ensure that the design and software adhere to company standards.Experience Range
- Identify improvement areas & manage QMS (enhancements, improvements, roll out, training)
- Manage Internal Quality Audit program (training of auditors, audit planning, execution, closure)
- Work with project teams in understanding the project, defining processes & guide team in making project documentation
- Perform Content review (for ex not just test cases written, they should be appropriate as well)
- Perform Process audits
- Provide project status to management
- 2-3 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance/Audit.
- Process Improvements: Identify the area of improvement and drive improvement
- Preferred awareness and implementation knowledge of ISO 27001 standard.
- Possess acumen in Quality Management System, Requirement Mapping, coordinating Internal Auditing, Project planning, having good knowledge in Development, Testing, Application Support (L1, L2).
- Good communication skills, verbal as well as written coupled with good presentation skills.
- Hands on experience on Software project audits both in waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Understanding of CMMI framework
- Risk management
- Understanding of tools like JIRA, smartsheets, Google sheets, Excel etc.
- Understanding Quality Metrics, should be able to evaluate Project Quality Index based on metrics