This company is a global leader in learning, providing content and services to millions of students, teachers, and parents worldwide. It leverages the power of innovation and interoperability, creating dynamic solutions that better serve its mutual customers.
The client needs to make its content comply with Common Cartridge standards. To this end the need was to develop the common cartridge and test it against standards post integration on diverse platforms such as Schoology, BrainHoney and Canvas.
- Magic’s QA Team proactively built knowledge of Common Cartridge (CC) work in-house and demonstrated the CC testing capability to the customer.
- Shared an end-to-end process for Development and QA integration of Common Cartridge.
- Analyzed the features of various LMS’s available, such as Brain Honey, Moodle, Canvas, and Schoology, and shared comparison reports.
- Performed a feasibility study, and implemented automation in various QA checkpoints.
- Helped the customer to streamline the Development and QA process for CC creation.
- Provided quick turnaround times for project delivery.
- Tested the cartridges on LMS’s, such as Schoology, Canvas, Blackboard, Moodle, Angel, and Brain Honey.
- Worked on several LTI and QTI cartridges with more than 200,000 metadata rows and 100,000 questions.