The client is a premier worldwide distributor of books, digital content, and learning products.
They needed a consulting partner to evaluate the Accessibility gaps in their platform and advise remediation steps to ensure that their platform conforms to the latest Accessibility standards. Magic collaborated with the client and consulted them to provide a complete solution for Accessibility.
Critical Success Factors
- Analyzing and detailing out all Accessibility gaps
- Prioritizing issues to be addressed and worked on
- Partnering with the development team to fix the gaps
- Roadmap and Priority Planning - To evaluate the areas of maximum impact
- Redesigning the Information Architecture - To help users’ find information quickly
- Screen reader optimization - For visually impaired users
- Platform Audit completed in 3 sprints - 134 issues highlighted
- Remediation plan created in partnership with the development team
- Product Gaps fixed and the platform made accessible to WCAG 2.0 A, AA standards for accessibility.