The client is a premier worldwide distributor of books, digital content, and entertainment products. It uses a platform (app) for digital media circulation. The app gives its readers a whole new way to experience their favorite eBook titles.
The client had a requirement for Accessibility evaluation, remediation, and conformance for their platform. They wanted to achieve the evaluation done for both online and app environments. With a successful evaluation and remediation, the client targeted to extend their outreach to library users across the globe.
- Magic software consulted the client to provide a complete solution for Accessibility. Magic audited the platform using analytics, heat maps, and usability testing to determine what information is most important to hearing and vision-impaired users and identify the features that can be enhanced and those that can be eliminated.
- After evaluating the platform, Magic helped in developing an effective information architecture strategy to help client’s users find information quickly.
- As part of our accessibility remediation, Magic ensured that the platform is optimized for screen readers.
- Vision Impaired users helped in the evaluation of product gaps
- An expert team of HFI experts was used to develop the user experience for the platform and the app.
- Magic engineering team worked closely with the client’s developers to remediate the platform.
- Product is now accessible to WCAG 2.0 A, AA standards for accessibility