The customer is a large content aggregator and distributor who provides books, digital content, and technology solutions that help public libraries improve community outcomes.
They were facing challenges with their mobile content delivery application. The application was slow and unstable. A few of their library partners had given a clear indication of switching to another solution if the application wasn’t stabilized immediately. The customer sought a technology partner and wanted to collaborate with someone who had a good experience in developing performant mobile applications and a strong understanding of the domain i.e. digital content production and delivery platforms. The partner was expected to make the application stable and achieve a turn around within 90 days.
Critical Success Factors
- Improving User Experience - Personalized, Intuitive & Consistent
- Performance Improvement - Less than 1s response time
- Stabilizing the product
- Improved Avg. Session time by 45%
- Improved Customer Retention
- Architecture Redesign - Based on loose coupling and separation of concern architecture principles
- User Experience Redesign - Made it more intuitive and less cumbersome.
- Analytics Solution - To generate and share meaningful insights
- 70% improvement in performance - Faster Screen Loading
- 99% crash free performance