Client is a leading K12 Publisher that combines new ideas, new ways of thinking, and new ways of interacting to create innovative learning experiences. They serve over 125 countries, 10,000 districts and 40 Million students through their platforms.
To ensure that their flagship product met the growing demands of its ever increasing customer base, the client wanted to upgrade their LTI 1.1 enabled platform and make it LTI Advantage compliant. LTI Advantage is the latest LTI standard provided by IMS Global. Their goal with this was to improve their integration with the school’s learning ecosystem and thereby making it robust. To ensure a thorough job with this, they wanted to partner with someone who's had experience doing these upgrades and who could ensure a smooth transition to the new standards.
Critical Success Factors
- Meeting a rapid and challenging time to market for the next ‘Back To School’ season.
- Meeting the rigorous review and testing criteria set forth by the client..
- Certification by IMS Global verifying the LTI Advantage status of the product
- Heavy agile focused project execution to ensure rapid delivery.
- Worked very closely with client teams across different geographies to ensure tight communication and effective handover of tasks..
- Worked with IMS global simultaneously to ensure that the product is certified on time for the release and Back to School launch.
- Rapid project execution and on Time launch of the LTI App for hundreds of thousands of platform users.
- Complex & time consuming learning curve of LTI Advantage Specification avoided.
- Product adopted successfully by 450,000 students within 2 weeks of launch. Minimal customer issues encountered.