A world leader in performance-based certification exams and practice test solutions for academic institutions, workforce, and corporate technology markets, delivered through an expansive network of over 12,000 authorized testing centers worldwide.
A requirement for implementation of accessibility to meet Microsoft’s Accessibility Standards (MAS) compliance for their certification exams delivered through different platforms.
- Magic’s team analyzed the existing platform and shared the report on features that are required to support accessibility.
- Magic’s QA team created detailed test cases for validation of Accessibility success criteria as per WCAG 2.0 guidelines level AA.
- Various screen readers like NVDA, Narrator, JAWS, and ChromeVox were analyzed, and detailed reports on the issues were shared with all the stakeholders.
- Magic’s development team implemented ALT text and Keyboard-only navigation for Microsoft’s certification exam.
- Accessibility features were implemented as per WCAG 2.0 guidelines.
- A quick turnaround time for implementation of accessibility was achieved on derivative files once the engines were approved.