One of the largest publishers for K–12, Higher Ed, and Professional Learning materials, this company offers their print material using their digital platform for an enhanced and interactive experience in classrooms.
The requirement was to prepare artwork according to template specifications of different activities, which needed to be ingested in their authoring tool to create interactivities.
- Developed 2100+ images based on different template specifications.
- Retouched and enhanced images as per requirement.
- Specific naming convention was required to use the images in client’s authoring tool.
- Created artwork log for each artwork detail.
- Ingested all artwork in their authoring tool.
The asset preparation work was executed in Photoshop, where it was possible to achieve precision of up to a single pixel.