Interactive Simulation (HTML5)
Largest organization in the world committed to promoting excellence and innovation in science teaching and learning for all. Its approximate 55,000 members includes science teachers, science supervisors, administrators, scientists, business and industry representatives, and others involved in and committed to science education.
They were looking for a partner that could help them convert an existing set of flash-based science simulations to HTML5.
- Magic EdTech helped by establishing a GUI and User Experience to adapt to the new delivery medium.
- A new look and feel enriched customer experience on mobile devices.
- Graphics optimization ensured smoother experience during web delivery.
- For new simulations, structuring of the codebase ensured maximum reusability across both technologies.
- Migration and testing of over 300 Science Objects from Flash to HTML5 with enhanced usability and a complete new design layout.
- Use of Physics engine built within Magic EdTech's interactive simulation framework to develop complex physics simulations that allowed faster development and high quality.