Materials for Teachers
Popular publication house in CA (USA) known for its innovative and imaginative educational fiction and non-fiction materials that are created by the teachers themselves, which they believe makes teaching more effective and learning more fun!
Although a digital content distribution platform was already in place, there was a need for a new platform to solve a variety of problems:
- The maintenance and infrastructure cost of their existing platform was high.
- They needed the ability to easily and securely distribute the digital version of their books with physical books.
- They needed content support on various types of devices.
- The existing platform lacked detailed analytics.
- They needed to pre-bundle their existing books in an Android app and distribute this app as a pre-installed feature by a tablet provider.
- They required a platform that had a new age interface and features that were inline with latest market trends, including mobile devices.
- Magic EdTech offered its flagship platform–MagicBoxTM. Being an SaaS-based solution, MagicBoxTM drastically reduced the amount of money required for maintenance and infrastructure of their existing platform. The platform’s flexible DRM allowed the client to securely distribute the digital version of their books with physical books in addition to licensing books to schools and individuals.
- The support for iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac platforms allowed them to make their content available to almost every individual with just a single content source that was supported on all platforms. Additionally, with the Android app already available, creating a version with pre-bundled books turned out to be a low-cost solution for them.
- Apart from all this, MagicBoxTM enabled the client to create and take assignments/assessments, use the collaborative interaction tools, view large number of analytics reports, and do a lot more with the platform to engage and help take the teachers and learners digital!