This client is a global leader in learning, providing content and services to millions of students, teachers, and parents worldwide. They create engaging, dynamic, and effective educational content and experiences from early childhood to K–12. The client decided to launch an app on Appstore for both iPhone and iPad devices. The app is fun, engaging, and entertaining, and every game, video, and book is mapped to key learning areas and skill development.
- They wanted to create a highly compelling digital mobile app collaborative platform for students, teachers, and parents.
- Because the app would be the first of its kind for preschool curriculum, its acceptance by end users was highly critical to future business plans.
- Testing was planned on iOS Tablets and Phones initially.
- Magic’s QA team strategized a robust test plan for user experience and usability testing against Apple’s HIG and Nelson’s heuristics evaluation guidelines.
- Performance testing was carried out to test the crash log, battery consumption, memory usage, insufficient space, and memory leaks.
- Magic’s QA team proactively provided automation solutions for asset launching of various content types to ensure better quality and savings.
- The successful adoption of the product on Appstore resulted in its winning the Best Tablet-Based App award in the 5th Annual Cynopsis Kids Imagination Awards.
- Based on the popularity of the IOS app, the client decided to develop the same app for Apple TVOS.
- An automated test solution for asset launching scope resulted in a 10% savings of effort over manual testing every week.