Mobile App creation
Largest scientific and professional organization of psychologists in the United States, with around 117,000 members including scientists, educators, clinicians, consultants, and students. The organization’s mission is to advance the creation, communication, and application of psychological knowledge to benefit society and improve people's lives.
The client had a requirement for the development of an app for smoking cessation. The app was to be designed for use by psychology students on their personal iOS and Android devices. Our client was seeking a partner that could leverage existing educational materials and build an app that would engage their users and help them learn about maintaining a healthier lifestyle. A personalized assessment was to be built for users that would allow them to evaluate their clinical profile.
- Magic EdTech helped by developing an app using end-to-end services–UX, Technology, and Quality Control experts.
- App was developed for web, iOS, and Android devices.
- App was prepackaged with APA content.
- Submission of app on App stores.
- Custom tool developed that converted existing educational resources in HTML5
- Developed as a hybrid, with unified content source
- Both landscape and portrait modes
- Fully tested on all versions of iOS and Android