Magic EdTech helps you to evaluate your accessibility needs, thus charting a path to meet your compliance goals. We audit your products and certify them to help with your sales and marketing efforts. VPAT reports, ACC&R forms, and WCAG statements are provided as a part of the audit. Our team goes beyond and provides recommendations on remediation required in the products.
- Get VPAT reports for your products from our certified accessibility consultants.
- Create ACC&R Forms and convert to VPAT reports for your products.
- Get your products tested and obtain 508 and WCAG 2.1 A, AA, AAA compliance statements.
- Magic EdTech consultants are IAAP certified professionals with a deep understanding of WCAG standards.
- Our teams consist of differently abled talent hired in all geographies.
- We partner with non-profit organizations that work for the differently abled, and we leverage such partnerships to bring you better value.
Scale Your Operations
- We use a combination of third-party and in-house tools for rapid development and testing.
- Our large pool of accessibility-trained expert developers and testers ensure we cater to scale.
- Magic EdTech also leverages non-profit organizations to scale on short notice via the partnerships we have developed across geographies.
- Our use of proprietary frameworks and tools accelerates timelines and reduces costs to you.
- Our hybrid model also uses offshore solutions that bring you cost benefits.