Sr. Director / Vice President, Technology Sales
Salary Range: $90K to $140K
Location: New York, USA
Business: B2B, Institutional Account Based Selling
Offering: IT Outsourcing
Geo Focus: North America
Market Focus: EdTech and Publishing
We are looking for a sales leader who will be responsible for hunting and growing new accounts for Magic EdTech in North America. The primary responsibilities will include:
- Hands on sales growth responsibility for technology services in North America.
- Be able to articulate technology solutions, proposal making, and contract negotiations for outsourcing services.
- Lead key account strategy and planning.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully connect and interface with CXOs.
- Develop long-term relationships with decision-makers and influencers.
- Operates with a sense of urgency and has a positive, winning attitude.
- Understand the digital learning products landscape and partner ecosystem.
- Grow the sales team and plan for a sales leadership pipeline.
- Highly process driven with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Work with the marketing team to plan customer events, branding strategies, and lead generation campaigns.
- Graduate degree in sales and marketing.
- Overall work experience of 12+ years in B2B IT Sales.
- Exposure to the North American markets with a ready rolodex in the EdTech and Publishing industries.
- Proven experience in building and managing high performing sales teams.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and high-performing environment.
- Understanding of SaaS businesses and Hubspot CRM is preferred.
About Magic Software
Magic Software Inc. (www.magicsw.com) develops new age digital technology solutions for the Education and Financial services sectors. Magic Software is fully owned by Solmark (www.solmark.com), a DC based PE firm.
- Magic Edtech (www.magicedtech.com) is a leading brand that provides an SaaS based e-learning platform (MagicBox) and digital learning products development services. We are an end to end service provider and support our customers through the entire value chain starting from content creation to content distribution.
- Magic Finserv (www.magicfinserv.com) is an emerging technology services provider to the buy-side within financial services.
Primary Contact: email@example.com