Key Result Highlights
- Deployed 30 dedicated team members
- Ramped up the project in 6 short weeks
- Added new features to the platform to enable client’s programs to become more modular, tool-driven, analytics oriented, customizable, and accessible to the users in various markets.
The client is a MA, US-based national leader in providing out-of-school-time education programs.
The client was looking to partner with an EdTech focused Platform engineering service provider to build a new generation of platforms that could serve the growing need in the youth development sector by delivering SaaS-based learning solutions to empower students and educators.
Critical Success Parameters
- Full-Service Engineering partner with EdTech domain expertise
- Quick ramp up to meet the shortened 36 month time to market
- Process and Engineering maturity to build a Saas-based
- Agility in team ramp up to achieve faster time to market
- Secure environment and multi-location team to improve
communication and continuity
- Mini & Microservices based architecture to enhance
performance, scalability and availability
Get in Touch
Looking to achieve the same results for your organization? Speak with our Team!