Magic EdTech's quality assurance services for digital learning technology focus on providing best-in-class solutions supported by an advisory team that brings industry best practices, proven methodologies, and technologies to solve tactical business problems and set strategic direction.
Automated Test Solutions
- Magic’s comprehensive automation test solutions help us deliver robust automation test suites, which in turn accelerates the time to market.
Catering to End User Requirements
- Magic’s platform QA services include end user viewpoint for technological quality, accessibility, usability, interoperability across browsers, OS, and devices.
Testing for Mobile and Web Platforms
- Magic has the right portfolio of scalable testing solutions, tools, expertise, and resources for testing any type of web and mobile platforms.
- Magic has wide experience in testing SMAC (Social, Mobile, Analytic, and Cloud) based platforms and has devised our performance benchmarks for K–12 segment specific to platform testing.
Magic EdTech’s in-house automated test solutions help in reducing the functional testing effort and provide cost benefits of up to 20%. Our products team is consistently focused on the specialized testing needs of our customers.
We have best-of-breed testing processes, frameworks, resources, and ready-to-use point solutions for platform testing needs.
Process & Maintenance
Magic EdTech’s testing services are designed to support our customers throughout the planning, development, and maintenance stages of the product life cycle. Our comprehensive test process helps us in delivering robust test solutions, which in turn accelerates the time to market
Irresistible content is all around us. Your learning content should be no different.
It's what people expect and what they deserve.
- Magic Software Chairman, Arjun Malhotra Awarded the ‘Lifetime Achievement Award’ by Dataquest
- Magic Software Inc. Announces Partnership With Instructure for Interoperable and Accessible Learning Solutions
- Content Distribution Platform MagicBoxTM Is Now Helping 2 Million Students
- Magic Software Launches Magic EdTech