The client is a mission driven non-profit organization involved in assisting students prepare for a successful transition to college through programs and services in college readiness and college success.
Magic was tasked with making a large number of legacy scoring guideline documents accessible for a new academic program.
Critical Success Factors
- Identification of the unique and reusable elements to create accessible templates for use with a new program.
- Close collaboration with Customer and Magic consulting team was required to ensure the selection of the correct authoring and design templates.
- Establishing a robust, repeatable process was key to creating a streamlined process for the authors to utilize the accessible templates.
- Our team sifted through 2500+ files to create 25 templates which contained the unique elements used throughout the program.
- Magic’s skilled document remediation and development teams collaborated with the client to provide accessible legacy documents as well as detailed recommendations for improving the client’s accessibility processes.