Key Result Highlights
- The client improved their accessible authoring processes, which reduced remediation costs.
- The product was compliant with ADA and WCAG 2.0 AA standards.
- Constant value-adds shared by the Magic team have helped Magic become a strategic partner with the Client for ongoing remediation work.
The client is a mission driven non-profit organization involved in assisting students prepare for a successful transition to college through programs and services in college readiness and college success.
Magic was tasked with making a large number of legacy scoring guideline documents accessible for a new academic program.
Critical Success Factors
- Identification of the unique and reusable elements to create accessible templates for use with a new program.
- Close collaboration with Customer and Magic consulting team was required to ensure the selection of the correct authoring and design templates.
- Establishing a robust, repeatable process was key to creating a streamlined process for the authors to utilize the accessible templates.
- Our team sifted through 2500+ files to create 25 templates which contained the unique elements used throughout the program.
- Magic’s skilled document remediation and development teams collaborated with the client to provide accessible legacy documents as well as detailed recommendations for improving the client’s accessibility processes.
Get in Touch
Looking to achieve the same results for your organization? Speak with our Team!