The client is a global leader in PreK-12 Education, offering high-quality content and personalized solutions for students worldwide to enhance real-life learning experiences.
The client wanted to develop Biology virtual labs for high school students. Initially handling content creation in-house, they sought a partner with expertise in content, design, platform, and with ample team capacity to develop end-to-end solutions,from content creation till development of the online labs.
Critical Success Parameters
- Ensure editorial support for content creation.
- Secure alignment and buy-in on content understanding across different stakeholders.
- Provide UX and ID support to suggest improvements or alternatives, identify gaps and finalize the storyboard.
- Deliver necessary learning and pedagogical outcomes within the proposed time frame.
- Verify the logical correctness of the content and implement accessibility guidelines.
- Manage quality excellence through a bug-free final product.
- Magic’s SMEs researched and created content with art and photo specs for the virtual labs.
- Created and reviewed storyboards, suggesting improvements, and identifying gaps to achieve learning objectives.
- Collaborated with the client to adopt design specifications, develop wireframes and mockups, and maintain accessibility and responsiveness in the UI elements.
- Evaluated media requirements and created objects, illustrations, and backgrounds based on visual descriptions and UX wireframes.
- Leveraged our pre-existing development framework, to engineer components and custom functionality in ReactJS and custom functionality, using prebuilt data APIs for analytics.
- Ensured seamless performance across devices, operating systems, and browsers with rigorous testing.
- Followed an agile development workflow to execute a fail-fast, spring-based approach to deliver outcomes as per the agreed plan.