The client is a leading provider of online educational content, simulations, software, and analytics.
The client, a market leader in cybersecurity and related domains, required significant subject matter expertise, instructional design talent, and production experience to develop over two dozen student-facing interactive labs and assessments to accompany their best-selling titles in cybersecurity, networking, information security management, cyberwarfare, ethical hacking, and more – giving students as close an approximation of “real world” experience as possible.
Critical Success Factors
- Ensure the developed labs contain and comport to the latest developments in their particular domain while also adhering to (and augmenting) the approach and coverage of the titles they accompanied.
- Create engaging and rigorous labs that provide students with authentic, “first-hand” experience with the applications in scope.
- Develop and release labs in a timely manner so as to accompany the use of the titles they support during the academic year.
- Magic provided SMEs, with august credentials and experience, in the fields of cybersecurity, networking, software development, etc. These SMEs are also experienced writers – in a variety of modalities – and educators.
- All content development included “built-in” redundancies (i.e., internal reviews by additional subject matter experts with equally persuasive credentials) to ensure accuracy, innovation-in-execution, student engagement, and achievement of the desired outcomes.
- Magic’s subject matter experts worked in concert with our in-house production team to ingest and release the labs within the client’s proprietary system seamlessly, and on time.
- Weekly status meetings and project trackers ensured project adherence to critical deadlines and close creative collaboration with the client.