The client is an American subsidiary of a leading global financial institution.
The client wanted to develop self-learning training modules to educate employees on company policies and guidelines. In addition, they wanted to include scenario-based training modules so that employees can relate to specific queries and get their queries
Critical Success Factors
- Designing an instructional and visual strategy that matched the overall brand identity.
- Comprehensive coverage of policies, rules, and state-specific information.
- Modules to be made engaging and interactive.
- Provided a two fold recommendation consisting of videos and quick view app
- Videos were designed to provide an overview of the policies in a visually rich format. The App was created as a supplementary product to help users get a gist of the policies.
- Broad Instructional framework and visual guide created at the beginning of the project to ensure alignment.
- Audio recording was planned in batches to optimize cost and time – resulting in heavy cost savings.