The client is a global learning company and the world’s largest publisher of strategic higher education/skill-based content.
The client’s need was to develop a video-based self-learning training for future skills courses. These courses were to augment printed books and were intended for engineering students and
Critical Success Factors
- Videos needed to follow an inquiry-based learning approach.
- Videos needed to follow the agile SAM model and prototype in the actual development.
- Courses to be engaging and industry focused while aligning with theoretical concepts.
- Deployed a multidisciplinary team of Instructional Designers and SMEs to define the framework and course structure.
- Global Visual Style Guide created keeping in mind the overall client branding and visual strategy.
- Created an intermittent visual storyboard stage to avoid changes in the final stage and expedite the process.