Key Result Highlights
- Reduced teachers time by enabling standard interventions guided with insights and data-driven recommendations.
- Enabled easy access for all, including learners with disabilities.
- Real-time tracking and feedback on students’ performances.
The client is a globally renowned educational publisher.
They were looking for a conversational AI-based learning assistant to overcome the increasing shortage of teachers and the need for personalized learning support.
Critical Success Factors
- Provide personalized learning experiences aligned with users’ learning styles, preferences, and performance.
- Enhance student engagement and motivation through natural language conversations.
- Enable data-driven interventions and recommendations to guide users.
- Ensure accessibility for all students, including those with special needs or disabilities.
- Integrated KEA Learning Assistant into our MagicBox platform.
- Incorporated machine learning algorithms to analyze data such as student performance, learning preferences, and engagement patterns to deliver personalized learning experiences.
- Provided accessibility features, such as text-to-speech to ensure that students with special needs or disabilities could access the content.
Get in Touch
Looking to achieve the same results for your organization? Speak with our Team!