The client is the world’s leading learning publishing company, with expertise in educational courseware, assessment, and a range of teaching and learning services powered by technology.
The client wanted to transform and migrate the contents of one of their most popular legacy flagship products to their new-age digital-first platform and retain the existing learning pedagogy to enhance the overall digital experience.
Critical Success Parameters
- Enhance the learning experience
- Close collaboration with the editorial and SME team to ensure a successful migration
- Establish a robust, repeatable process to achieve the results in a shorter turnaround time
- Conducted a deep review of existing product to map it to the overall vision
- Mapped the content to existing templates to retain the pedagogical essence
- Created new templates in Avallain where the existing ones weren’t available
- Generated an automated workflow to ingest source content into the new platform