The client is a leading education service provider that focuses on delivering effective, affordable and easy-to-use supplemental elementary resources.
The client was looking for an offshore-based technology partner to develop new features with legacy features, end-to-end development of their existing product with new technology, and STEM case QA support to test interactive activities.
Critical Success Factors
- Develop new features for end users.
- Create an admin portal to manage product features.
- Generate test data to show activity reports.
- Analyze legacy products and test interactive activities.
- Develop new products using tech stacks.
- Generate usage reports and update the database regularly.
- Developed end-user & admin portals using JAVA and VueJS.
- Created usage reports for multiple products.
- Integrated SonarCloud to check code quality for gradual improvements.
- Generated batch jobs to achieve background process via JAVA.
- Developed S4US product with legacy required features and new features.