Key Result Highlights
- Improved the stability, performance, and user experience for the customer's users.
- Recorded a 40% improvement in the time spent on the tool.
- Book production increase by 500% per quarter.
- 80% decrease in support tickets over a 4 month period.
- 80% improvement in the performance across the authoring platform.
The customer is one of the largest companies in educational publishing, assessment services, and digital learning.
Magic was tasked with improving the adoption of the client’s digital ebook authoring platform and enabling authors to meet their targets for titles and books.
Critical Success Factors
- Efficient, simple, and intuitive workflow that meets WCAG 2.0 guidelines.
- Content creation and authoring workflows should be seamless with unexpected cases being handled gracefully.
- 3s load time for a TOC with 800 slates with an average of 100 elements per slate.
- Re-architectured the project based on loose coupling and separation of concerned architecture design principles.
- Monolithic front-end components were transformed to Micro Front-end Applications (Single Page Applications).
- Microservices were developed following the Backend for the Frontend architecture.
- All the UI components were made based on Atomic Pattern and the functional components like data processing layer.
- Frame communication layer, ToC were developed considering reusability.
Get in Touch
Looking to achieve the same results for your organization? Speak with our Team!