The client is a global leader of performance-based certification exams and test solutions. Their solutions are delivered through an expansive network of 15000+ testing centers.
The client was looking for a scalable solution to make their certification exams accessible.
Critical Success Parameters
- User Experience: The exams needed to be compatible with multiple screen readers.
- Stability: Objects and elements of the exams needed to be compliant with Section 508 and WCAG standards.
- Performance: The exams needed to meet Microsoft Accessibility Standards (MAS).
- Magic EdTech created an accessibility standards-compliant specification for each component in the certification exams.
- Wireframes and visual designs were created in close
collaboration with the client.
- After the inputs and outputs were defined, user interactions were listed and iterations were made.
- A testing framework was established to check each future component for accessibility compliance so that the client could build accessibility-compliant exams at scale.