Key Result Highlights
- 25% Reduction In Operational Overheads.
- 75% Maintenance Procedures Streamlined.
The client is a leading US-based K12 educational publisher that provides innovative products and solutions for learners of all ages.
The client was building a new collaborative authoring workspace and needed end of life support to an existing platform that was to be phased out. They also wanted a fallback solution that their product teams could leverage in case their new platform development strategy faces challenges/delays in the rollout.
Critical Success Parameters
- The cloud migration effort to begin scoping and sizing the existing dimensions.
- Configuration of Infra, applications, and continuous integration & continuous deployment pipelines to support the production partners on migrated applications on new Infra.
- Plan for scaling, performance, fault-tolerance, and cost benefits of the cloud and architect the right AWS services into the delivered solution.
- Established a set of processes, technologies, and infrastructure initiatives to ensure project success.
- Set up cloud server using the Well Architect framework.
- Installed Application Infra on a container stack.
Get in Touch
Looking to achieve the same results for your organization? Speak with our Team!