Moving Beyond Traditional Platforms for Learning Delivery
Brief description of the episode
In this episode, Karthik Gunasekaran of Udemy speaks to Dipesh Jain from Magic EdTech about the latest in learning delivery formats and cutting-edge education technology.
- Courses need to be made affordable and accessible to everyone.
- The barriers to entry need to be low so that an individual can explore first before investing in a course.
- Everyone is good at something and everyone can teach something uniquely.
- Make platforms more inclusive through various language offerings, low costs, and expanding the creativeness of the communities.
- Skills and lessons can become outdated quickly.
- Organizations should stay up to date with skill trends to generate real value for their business, customers, and employees.
- Implementing a new refresh rate for their upskilling courses can help.
- Education companies need to focus on the mode of learning delivery so that it encourages employees to upskill at any time.
- As people move through their day, they go from one device to another.
- From their laptops or desktops to their car bluetooth speakers to Alexa home devices to their smart TV to an iPad or tablet or mobile.
- Allowing people to pick up learning from where they left off can help enable seamless learning.
- This is how we can optimize learning to be delivered anywhere, at any time, and on any device.
Subscribe to receive the latest episode in your inbox.