Investing In Technology To Revolutionize Education
Brief description of the episode
In the inaugural episode of Tech In EdTech, Kalyan Nathan, Encyclopedia Britannica, discusses how technology has revolutionized the education system and the impact of not investing in education technology.
- Education technology needs to keep evolving as you go
- You have to be constantly evolving with technology
- Technology changes how information is delivered and we always need to be looking to what’s coming in the future
- The Pandemic revolutionized the education system by raising the issue of access in rural areas and lower socioeconomic neighborhoods.
- When it comes to education technology, digitial infrastructure is as critical as physical infrastructure
- Learning is different from education → it is dependent on curioristiy and intrinsic motivation and creating tools that leverage this
Subscribe to receive the latest episode in your inbox.