What Going Digital-First Really Means
Brief description of the episode
In the 4th episode of Tech In EdTech, Craig Alexander, Pearson talks about “What Going Digital-First Really Means” with Eric Stano, Magic EdTech.
- Technology is critical to all the digital transformation happening.
- Operating models have had to be altered to adapt to this digital change.
- Digitally led businesses are everywhere
- Publishing companies → media companies
- Digital content is ahead of narrative and static content
- Products are more immersive, interactive, and adaptive
- Rich media with video simulations, interactive labs, formative and summative assessment control
Subscribe to receive the latest episode in your inbox.