Magic EdTech is a full-service engineering organization, which has built complex products and platforms for the education industry. With more than two decades of experience, we are uniquely positioned to be a partner for digital product and engineering services in the Education Technology industry.
Design and Architecture
- With proven capabilities in leveraging services-oriented, microservice, and serverless architectures, Magic EdTech has implemented highly scalable platforms that are currently used by millions of students.
Product and Platform Development
- Our ‘productized service’ offering for edtech companies leverages reusable components and IP for building new products for customers.
Technology Support, Maintenance
- Magic EdTech has experienced support teams available onshore, nearshore, and offshore. This team improves the quality of product and self-service help month-on-month resulting in improved performance and user satisfaction.
Digital Product Quality Assurance
- Our quality assurance services for edtech companies focus on providing best-in-class solutions and advisory services to solve tactical business problems and set strategic direction.
Our 'productized service’ approach not only eliminates the need to develop such platforms thereby reducing time to market, but it also lets us engage with our customer to strategically define customized product roadmaps.
Reusable IP and Frameworks
- ereader: State-of-the-art eReader with support of interactive EPUBs
- Mobile apps: Allow students to use content on any device
- DRM:Secure content with cutting-edge digital rights management and subscription management system
- Analytics: Analytics engine that keeps track of each activity of the student and provides useful insights
- Assessment frameworks: Ready-to-use assessment framework with several pre-built templates
- Magic EdTech has mature development partner relationships supported by co-innovation/co-development model
- 27 years of experience understanding edtech with mature technologies and processes
- Delivering several platforms like mobile eReaders, LMS, CMS, assessment tools, and authoring tools
- Experience of building scalable cloud-based solutions, which are now used by over 2 million users
- Skills in Readium, Learning Locker, Calabash, Cucumber, Socket.io
- Serverless technology like AWS Lambda
- Frameworks for .Net, AngularJS, ReactJS, Java , NodeJS, Python, PHP