The client is a K12 publisher. They pride themselves on being a market leader in digital learning products.
With upcoming State Science Adoptions in view, the client was looking to supplement its core curriculum with innovative Virtual Labs for better learning engagement, application, and efficacy.
Critical Success Parameters
- Science NGSS Subject Matter Experts to review the designs and the interactives thoroughly to ensure pedagogical richness.
- Ensuring that the designs and artwork are photorealistic and scientifically accurate.
- Ability to collaborate with other students and teachers as a part of this experience.
- The team included US-based writers to ensure NGSS standards are met and grade accuracy is maintained.
- Template-driven development – created 3 simulation engines and used those to rapidly develop the remaining simulations.
- Worked with the tech team to ensure these were well integrated within the student-facing platform and gave rich analytics in the backend.