Key Result Highlights
- 40% Jump In Adoption In First 2 Weeks
- 75% Jump In Adoption In First 2 Months
- 89% Time Saved In Creating Titles
The client is a leading educational publisher and provides content, assessment, and digital services to learners, educational institutions, governments, and other partners globally.
The client used an authoring tool that couldn’t scale up to meet the needs of immersive digital content. The tool wasn’t being adopted due to its slow user experience. As a result, authoring took place on 3rd party tools like MS Word, Adobe, or Indesign.Importing these to the authoring tool lead to a delay in the production cycle.
Critical Success Parameters
- A next-generation content authoring platform that would improve publishing speeds and reduce the cost per title.
- Easy and intuitive user interface to ensure rapid adoption by the internal teams, authors and production staff.
- Stabilize performance for thousands of concurrent users working on the tool.
- Upstream QA teams to work closely with development teams to ensure high-quality releases.
- Established a solid core team consisting of developers, user experience specialists, performance testers working with the client team.
- Tested every release for publishing performance improvement and stability during concurrent usage.
- Involved the user groups (authors, editors, production teams) at every stage of the development process to ensure the end user perspective is ingrained in the development.
Get in Touch
Looking to achieve the same results for your organization? Speak with our Team!