The client is one of the most popular online universities in the US and is considered the most student-centric university globally.
The client was seeking a partnership to standardize the integration and provisioning of programs, courses, and digital resources for their faculty and students.
Critical Success Factors
- Upgrade from LTI 1.0 to LTI 3.0 specification for existing systems.
- Implement a microservices architecture with baseline monolithic application.
- Utilize cloud infrastructure to optimize containerization and orchestration of services at peaks and scale.
- Standardized the integration of courses from learning providers into LMS and LRPS, forming the foundation for advantage services.
- Simplified content integration from external tools and provided users with an access to the list of available micro lesson series.
- Enabled topic-based scoring data utilization service between LTI 1.3 compliant partners and the client.
- Allowed secure access to user roles and data sharing for course enrollment and completion information.