Our client is one of the largest US (and global) educational content and courseware providers.
They were looking to scale up a team of SMEs for digital programs. They needed an educational services provider who could manage this across a wide range of course areas, grade levels, varying standards, and state requirements.
Critical Success Factors
- Map a complex set of products/courses against multiple state standards within tight deadlines.
- Review all content resources – instruction & assessment for an explanation of how and where gaps might exist.
- Ensure that the company’s products align tightly with the state and learning standards that govern their domain, grade level, etc.
- Set up a team of 25 SMEs and performed detailed content analyses on which items align with the state or discipline (e.g., NGSS) standards.
- Defined process maturity levels for reviewing and tagging content at scale, while enabling the client to build their own scalable approach in the future.
- Delivered detailed reports of how or why gaps exist in the current courseware within a 3 month window.