Key Result Highlights
- 56 games developed in a period of 6 months.
- Product was loved by existing customers and readily adopted by new ones.
- The client was able to increase penetration in historically-low growth territories for them.
The client is a leading STEM-focused edtech company headquartered in Houston, TX. Their proprietary learning product is an award-winning PreK-12 STEM curriculum used by over 5 million students across USA.
The client was looking for ways to enhance their product portfolio and enter new geographies. For this, they required multilingual products that would be tailored to the local context, language, and cultural nuances of the region.
Critical Success Parameters
- Language accuracy
- Rapid production enablement
- Template-based development for future readiness.
- Magic EdTech built the games using modular technical architecture to support multilingual content.
- Empanelled Spanish experts to validate the outcomes.
- Developed a core engine upfront to power the games.
- Enabled templated game development after that augmentation.
Get in Touch
Looking to achieve the same results for your organization? Speak with our Team!