The client is a well-renowned Data as a Service (DaaS) provider for K-12 institutions.
The client found that their customers frequently raised requests for new developments and deliveries which they were unable to cater to due to capacity shortages. They needed help with the maintenance & enhancement of their platform by analyzing, fixing, and resolving issues. Along with these, they were seeking to strengthen and stabilize their current systems.
Critical Success Factors
- Close collaboration with the onshore team for faster TAT.
- Have a good grasp of the requirement, the issues, or new features.
- Provide technical excellence in PHP.
- Deliver quality output within SLA for high customer satisfaction.
- Integrated Sonarcloud for code quality checks and gradual improvements.
- Followed the 90%+ FTR (first time right) adherence by clearly understanding the requirements, sorting out dependencies, and minimizing blockers that reduce redundancies.