The customer is a leading solutions provider in the education domain
and offer an easy-to-use end-to-end analytics platform for all educators. They are a trusted partner for many districts, schools, and
“The customer was looking to partner with an EdTech specialist engineering service provider to work with their existing technical team on developing their learning platforms, planning and delivery as well as provide viable solutions for team expansion. “
Critical Success Factors
- Partner with the onshore team for the development and enhancement of the product.
- Seamlessly bring multiple teams to collaborate in an integrated working environment.
- Establish an offshore secured environment to ensure compliance with legal requirements at the client’s end.
- Ensure smooth setup and timely execution of strategic decisions with periodic involvement of executives in the engagement.
- Created an offshore team as an augmented resource to be involved in all phases of development.
- Dedicated a secured environment and development machines to the team for smooth engagement and non-disclosure of information.
- Ensured transparency via a lean governance model to promote collaboration across the team.