Key Result Highlights
- 70% Improvement in performance - faster screen loading time
- 99% crash free performance
- 45% improved avg. session time
The customer is a large content aggregator and distributor who provides books, digital content, and technology solutions that help public libraries improve community outcomes.
The client was facing challenges with their mobile content delivery application. The application was slow and unstable. A few of the library partners had given a clear indication of moving on to another solution if the application was not stabilized immediately. The partner was expected to make the application stable and achieve a turn around within 90 days.
Critical Success Parameters
- An improved User Experience – personalized, intuitive, and consistent
- Performance improvement – less than 1s response time
- Provide stabilized app behavior.
- Architecture Redesign – Based on loose coupling and separation of concern architecture principles.
- User Experience Redesign – Make it more intuitive and less cumbersome.
- Analytics Solution – Developed to generate and share meaningful insights.
Get in Touch
Looking to achieve the same results for your organization? Speak with our Team!