This client is a global learning company and the world’s largest provider of Pre K–12 Solutions. Their product range includes eReaders with social elements, mobile apps, assessments, and analytics. Their major focus is to identify emerging markets and new technologies that will allow them to offer out-of-box features to their customers.
They needed a strategic partner to work on the QA aspect of an HTML5 reader and Responsive Content Engine (RCE) Readers through which the HTML5 fixed and reflowable layout eBooks can be rendered.
- Magic’s testing team strategized the testing to cover all high-priority environments to ensure compatibility across all OS/Browser combinations since all eBook content would be accessed through these Readers only.
- Due to frequent enhancements in Readers, Magic’s QA team strategized the regression testing of new releases through categorization of dependent test cases that would cover all impact areas of the product.
- Realized a 20% savings through the use of automated testing procedures
- Constant value add-ons shared with customer, such as a comparison report with similar readers in the market
- The product roadmap extended to app development with the market success of an eBook version
- Used by over 7 million elementary school students in the U.S., engaging online eBook resources for multiple subjects