This company is a global learning company and the world’s largest provider of Pre K-12 Solutions. Their product range includes eReaders with social elements, mobile apps, assessments, and analytics.Their major focus is to identify emerging markets and new technologies that will allow them to offer out-of-box features to their customers.
- The customer intended to re-imagine its existing online eBook product into IOS App for Algebra 1, Geometry, and Algebra 2 courses that would offer comprehensive instruction, assessment, and intervention tools for complete coverage of the Common Core State Standards.
- They planned to subsequently offer the same on Android and Win 8 platforms post sign-off on the iOS environment.
- No software requirements documentation; requirement specs to be derived from their standalone eBook product.
- A step-by-step test case was created against the standalone product to ensure correctness of functional features.
- Pro-actively suggested unit testing to nip quality risks early in the project life cycle.
- Setting up of Real time classroom environment to test the collaborative features within the app.
- Test plan designed for testing content in the iOS environment with special focus on HIG Apple guidelines adherence and reusability aspects for subsequent environment.
- Led the way in device testing strategy and enabled engineering partners through timely defect analysis
- User experience testing enhanced to meet users’ end goals
- Constant value add-ons, such as a comparison with similar apps on iTunes to enhance user experience other Apple applications
- Realized 20% savings through the use of process efficiencies