This company is the leading scientific and professional organization representing psychology in the United States. Their mission is to advance the creation, communication, and application of psychological knowledge to benefit society and improve people's lives.
They wanted to develop an App for smoking cessation. The app was to be designed to be used by psychology students on their personal iOS and Android devices. The client was seeking a partner to leverage existing educational materials to build an app experience that engaged their users and taught them how to maintain a better, healthy lifestyle. A personalized assessment was needed so users could evaluate clinical profiles.
- Magic developed an app by using end-to-end services—UX, Technology, and Quality Control experts.
- An app was developed for web, iOS, and Android devices.
- The app was prepackaged with the client’s content.
- Help the client submit the app on App Stores.
- Custom tool developed that converted existing educational resources in HTML5.
- Developed as a hybrid app with unified content source.
- Both landscape and portrait modes.
- Fully tested on all the versions of iOS and Android.